Best Uses for Mini Skip Hire
Here at Mr Rubble, we hire a range of skip sizes, whether you need a skip for small amounts of garden waste or need to hire a skip for large construction projects and house clearances.
Our smallest mini skip to hire is the 3 tonne skip.
What are the 3 tonne mini skip dimensions?
- Length: 6’9”
- Width: 5’6”
- Height: 2’8”
How many bags of waste can I fit in a 3 tonne mini skip?
The 3 tonne mini skip will hold 15+ bags of waste, ideal for smaller projects.
What can I use a mini skip for?
- Disposing of tree cuttings
- Garden clearance projects
- Small house clearance – if you are clearing out a lot, you might want to consider one of our other skip sizes
- Home DIY projects such as kitchen or bathroom refits
- General house clearouts that might produce a lot of waste
What should I avoid putting in my skip?
There are certain restrictions on what you cannot put in your skip. We will not accept the following:
- Hazardous waste – these incur additional charges
- Paint, glues or solvents
- Household appliances
- Electrical items
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Gas cylinders or tanks
- Batteries or battery packs
- Medical or human waste
Contact us directly if you are planning on disposing of any of these items.
What are the benefits of mini skip hire?
- Mini skips are great for areas that are short on space as they don’t take up a lot of room
- Mini skips are cost-effective. With them being the smallest sized skip we provide, they are the cheapest option
- Skip contents are recycled so are an environmentally friendly option to waste disposal. At Mr Rubble, we recycle 98% of the waste we collect so you can rest assured that you’ve chosen an eco-friendly option
- At Mr Rubble, booking a skip couldn’t be easier. Choose your skip size and complete our online form to book your skip. All skip hire is for 7 days as standard and we provide larger skip & mini skip hire in Sheffield, Barnsley, Chesterfield and Rotherham.
Want to find out more? Read our FAQs about skip hire.